Teeth whitening is a standard aesthetic treatment for individuals looking to enhance their smile and appearance. If you are also facing teeth staining and wish for a smile makeover, professional teeth whitening at Christensen Dental offers a highly effective solution to enhance your appearance.
Benefits of Professional Teeth Whitening
- It gives you a brighter and more appealing smile.
- It makes you feel good about yourself and boosts your self-esteem and confidence.
- Removal of dental staining reinforces the health and strength of your teeth and reduces the likelihood of cavities and gum diseases.
- Professional teeth whitening is highly customized for your individual requirements. It is tailored to your specific needs, offering the exact level of whitening you want.
- It is carefully monitored by dental experts who adjust levels of the whitening agent and protect your soft tissues from damage.
- Backed by good oral hygiene at home, professional teeth whitening offers long-lasting results.
Maintaining Your Results
Teeth whitening is not permanent, and it may start to fade if you do not maintain healthy oral habits. The level of whiteness also varies from person to person. Some tips to keep your teeth bright and maintain whitening involves:
- Keep away from staining foods and drinks to keep your smile bright.
- Immediately rinse or brush after having stain-causing food or drinks.
- Always use a straw for sipping dark-colored beverages.
- Include fruits, veggies, and calcium-rich food in your daily diet.
- Avoid chewing tobacco, smoking cigarettes, and cigars.
- Get regular professional teeth cleanings to remove plaque, stains and keep the teeth looking great.
- Maintain good oral hygiene and floss and brush daily to remove plaque.
- We also recommend follow-up treatments every six months.
Please reach out to our dental practice in Henderson, NV, to have a consultation with our dentist, Dr. Christensen. Please call us at (702) 331-2121 or schedule an online consultation, and we'll guide you further.